55% Touriga Franca/30% Touriga Nacional
5% Tinta Roriz/5% Sousão/5% Tinta Amarela.
This wine is made with grapes located about 450 meters altitude in the region of Meda. East exposition and quite schistose soil. Denominação de Origem Controlada Douro.
Grapes are harvested, to 20 Kg boxes, at its optimal ripeness intending to show a vigorous maturity, leading to higher aromatic and polyphenolic concentrations. After fully stalked and crushed, grapes are fermented in Inox vat, allowing quality constituents presents in the ripe grapes film, softly pass to the wine.
Alcohol (%vol) - 14.8%.
Total Acidity (tartaric acid) - 5.5 g/dm3.
Volatile Acidity Fixed (acetic acid) - 0,6 g/dm3.
pH - 3.63.
This wine is aged in French oak barrels of 400 liters for about 18 months.
Should be served at a temperature of 16°C / 18°C.
José Reverendo Conceição.
- Sommelier Wine Awards 2018.
- International Challenge 2016/2018.
- SWA Sommelier Wine Awards 2018.
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2016.
- Seoul International Wine Competition 2017.
- China Wine & Spirits Awards 2014/2015/2017.
- Double Gold Medal at the Sakura Wine Award 2018.
- Mundus Vini Summer Tasting 2014/2015/2016/2017. - Grand Gold Medal Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2015.
- Medaille Lyon Concours International de Lyon 2014/2017.
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2017
- Medaille Lyon Concours International de Lyon 2015.
- Rating 92 Points - Wine Enthusiast 2015.
- 95 Pontos Wine Advocate.
QUINTA VALE D´ALDEIA Grande Reserva 1.5 L - D.O.C. DOURO 2014
buy 24 bottles free 1 bottle
A very concentrated aroma, combination of ripe red fruit, cacao and spices with soft wood notes. Very concentrated on the palate with a good acidity and velvety tannins resulting in a well - structured and harmonious wine.